Sunday, February 8, 2015

Loving Life in the SUMMAH!

(Note from Michael's Dad: I've been bad at keeping up with posts, this one is from Feb 1st, 2015)


Hello everyone (family and friends) :)

This week has gone by too fast.  We are super great together, and have many things going on :)

We have a baptism coming up this saturday, so I'll upload pictures from there next week :)

Also this transfer was only a 4 week transfer, so this week is the last week of transfers... We will see what will happen.  O.o Hope I stay :)

Anyways, the summer here is actually quite colder than last summer so I am pretty grateful for that.

We are working pretty hard, and we are still seeing great miracles of everything that we are working with!

We had many meetings, and my old companion Elder WIlliams finished his mission, and many of or good friends will leave the mission this coming week... So sad, but I know that they will be able to help out in the real world.  

Everything is oh so good in the life of Australia.  Can't complain.  

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment