Monday, June 30, 2014

Charity

Dear family and friends,

How amazing it is to be able to email you weekly about the life of a missionary in Australia!  I am extremely blessed to be on this mission and to share my thoughts to you today about this week.

Let me first say that this week was extremely interesting and rewarding.  It may have been the most physically demanding week on my mission.  We biked and hiked and helped many people with their lawns and what not.  

We saw many miracles this week, especially I saw this week a desire in a person to be better than who he was before.  It is always amazing to see that change, and that knowledge has helped me recognize that I need to continue to be better myself.

I love this Church and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  It is something that I hold dear to my heart and the knowledge of it, helps me overcome anything that I might have. 

I wanted to talk about Charity this week, because it is something that I have been studying the past year.  What it means to be charitable and why it is so important in our lives.  For me, it is something that I strive for.  When we look at Jesus's life when he was on this earth, he did everything for others.  He had pure love for them.  

We can't judge others, but we need to love everyone and serve them.  It is so very important to know that we are all children of God and He loves us so very much.  

We are all brothers and sisters.  

I love you all and I hope you have another fantastic week!!!

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN

No comments:

Post a Comment