Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Soup Sunday!

Dear friends and family,

This week has been amazing!  We were able to accomplish a lot of things, and talk to many people. 
This week I wanted to try something different.

Usually we send in these answers to our mission president, but I will also send it here.
1. What was my core experience with God this week?

My core experience with God this week is the amazing power of prayer.  Our teaching pool is kind of diminishing, but as we really focused and tried to keep on going.  We felt impressed to call our former investigators (those investigators that dropped or did not keep commitments)  and we did.  We scheduled appointments with them this next week, and I am really excited to talk to them and pray that they will be ready to accept our commitments now.

2. My best practice for the week in “Teaching as Jesus Taught”. 

To show the love for everyone and not just a few people.  That has helped me not to judge, but to really share my love for everyone.  I have seen what a big difference it is.  Rather than just talking to people, but to show them how much I care for them.

3. Please share how you overcame a time you were tempted to be discouraged.

There are times when I get discouraged.  However, the way I overcome them is that I really pray.  Pray for that help and guidance.  As I do, I can tell you that I have been helped many times.  I am able to have more strength and continue to move on.


Those are the emails that we usually send to our mission president, but I also wanted to share with you what we did this week.  After church, we were able to have an activity called 'Soup Sunday.'  It is a big get together where we are able to talk and have soup with one another.

It was very delicious.

LOVE YOU HEAPS

Elder Han

P.S. We went hiking last week and it was beautiful.  Next week I will share the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment