Monday, July 21, 2014

Christmas in July

Dear family and friends,

Something that some Australian's do is Christmas in July.  Because it is so cold, they celebrate it in a very small way.  However, our ward had a wonderful gathering.  We had a wonderful celebration of the usual snowflakes, Milo (Australian's hot chocolate), and food.  It was such an amazing sight to see, and there were so many people there!  

I love it, and it really reminded me of Christmas and the things we did in America.  

I hope everyone's week has been well.  It is very interesting how everything is happening too fast!  We are coming around the end of the month soon, Boy time flies!  

Please be safe this week,and continue to do the things that you need to do.

I want you all to know that I love you.  You are all examples toward me, and have helped me be who I am today.  

Here is a picture of my zone.  We have many powerful missionaries here, and I am so grateful that I could serve with all of them.

LOVE YOU HEAPS,

ELDER HAN


No comments:

Post a Comment