Monday, July 28, 2014

Transfers!

Bonjour!
Dear family and friends,

My companion Elder Honema'u who is tongan was transferred!!!!  Elder Honema'u WENT TO THE CITY!!!  He is my favourite companion and it is very special that he went to the city, because he is the FIRST tongan to go! 

My next companion is.... ELDER PUNU FROM TAHITI
Tahiti is a very amazing, and they speak Tahitian and French.  So this transfer, I will be learning French.  Attached is his picture.  He is funny.

I am so excited for this transfer.  It is a time for me to work my hardest and continue to do the things that we need to do.  I am so excited and I know that it will be hard, but we need to keep enduring.

Something I've learned this week is this.  Success comes from effort, and effort comes from desire.  We need desire so we can do the things that we need to do.

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN


No comments:

Post a Comment