Sunday, August 10, 2014

Happy Days

Dear Friends and Family,

I am so glad for Elder Christopher Han to be on a mission now.  It is pretty insane that we are both serving the Lord at the same time.

I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity I have every week to email. 

This week has been quite eventful, we are really trying hard to accomplish our goals for this month, and in doing so, our efforts has been showing.  We have this one investigator who came to church, and she is amazing.  Her testimony is amazing!

On a funny note, we now have a SPANISH investigator from MEXICO.  It reminded me of E. Han and how he is in mexico right now studying spanish.

We were able to go to a lot of places this week, and accomplish so much ground work.  On the mission it is a blessing to not have time to go finding.  (contacting on the streets and tracting)  We have had a lot of appointments now, that we have little time to actually find new people to teach.  

Here are some pictures of our life in Australia.

I am grateful for everyone and I am so happy!!!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment