Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ward Activity - Minute to win it

So this week, was amazing!  We had the opportunity to help participate in a ward activity that consisted of Minute to Win it challenges.  It was fun, but the most important part was that a lot of people that we invited came!

Then, during church, some people that we normally don't see there, came!  

I absolutely loved this week, and I am constantly trying to improve and be a better person.  

Besides that, it is pretty much getting there.  

Speaking of numbers, last time during a district meeting I had the opportunity to give a training ( kind of like a discussion based lecture).  I asked all the missionaries this one question.

~If you had $86,400 that came to your bank account every morning, and when the day finished the money would go back to zero, what would you do?

Many responses were:  Give it to the needy, feed my family, help my relatives, invest in something, buy a house and pay off the mortgage, buy a car, etc.

So ask yourselves that question, and then the way I tied it in is this.  That money is precious, we shouldn't waste it.  

There are 86,400 seconds in a day.  Do we use every single second making good use of our time?

Anyways, that is just a thought about what we need to be doing.  

Love you heaps,

Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment