Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Miracles!


Dear Family and Friends,

This week was fantastic, because Lucy our investigator was baptized.  She is amazing and is one of the best people I have ever taught.

It was also transfer week, but I AM STAYING!  YAYAYAYAYAY

I love this area and the people in it.  So grateful for that, but everything else was alright.

We ended up singing for Sunday twice, and it was just ok. :)  We have been blessed with so many amazing things, and we are so excited for the future.

This Christmas will definitely be a great christmas.

For thanksgiving, I was just able to show gratitude, but we didn't celebrate it.  I think we had subway that day. Haha

Anyways

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN

p.s I have become super black...

P.P.S those are our missionary buddies in the same area.  :) THEY ARE SO HECTIC! (AWESOME)
 

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment