Monday, January 12, 2015

Transfers!!

Dear family and friends,

What a shock, but I DIDN'T GET TRANSFERRED!  I am really happy, but the only thing is that my companion got transferred... :(

It has been quite a busy week, but now I am quite happy, because my companion's name is Elder Wilkinson.  He is from Oregon, near portland. *pretty close to beaverton*  (grandma and grandpa)

Another interesting note is that he is KOREAN SPEAKING!! :)  We have only been teaching chinese people, but now we are dead set to find some korean people here in our area.

We are really excited to challenge ourselves, and yesterday we found out that we will definitely get along well, and really be able to smash this transfer.  It is a 4 week transfer.

What else?  Elder BEDNAR WILL BE COMING IN FEBRUARY!!!  SO exciting, and we will be able to hear from him.

Also, this last week, we were able to participate in FSY!  Which is EFY HERE IN AUSTRALIA!  DREAM COME TRUE

We were able to help teach a class where the FSY youth were able to practice to teach the commandments.  It was super fun, and my EFY experience was fulfilled during that time.

We also cleaned up the apartment a bit, and I was able to find 2 EFY shirts.  I still don't remember if I left the other EFY shirt back at home, but now I have 2 more!  :)

Anyways, it is good.

Besides that here are a couple pictures.

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN

1. Me and Elder WIlkinson
2. FSY
3. FSY picture of me blinking
 

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment