Friday, July 19, 2013

Week 8 - "TRAVEL PLANS AND KOREANS"

HEY FAMILY AND FRIENDS,

It's crazy how long it's been since I've seen all your beautiful faces.  First I got some exciting news.

I GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS.  It's exciting that I finally get to leave from the MTC. 

Editors note:  Michael leaves for Australia on Monday, July 29th

During this week, I had some questions that I hope that everyone asks themselves everyday.  Am I a better person?  How can I be a better person? How can I love everyone? I have understood in the MTC that goals are extremely important, and if you don't do anything than how will someone change? 

This week, I realized it is up to me to change, and be the best I can be. 

Another thing is is that the KOREANS are here.  I just love it, and one of them almost looks like Chris.  It's funny, but me and the Koreans have a certain bond that can't match anyone else.  

It is also exciting that I can somewhat talk to them.  During the past 3 days, I was their translator for a sprained ankle, a upset stomach, and all those things that happen at the MTC.  I am so excited to go to Australia, and the only thing that makes me sad is that 3/4 of my district is going to Korea, and just my companion and I are going to Sydney Korean speaking.  I will miss them, but I know that the Lord will bless them and that is awesome.

The crazy thing about being here is that everything is going by so so fast.  But at the same time it feels so slow.

What a blessing it is that all my friends are such great examples to me, and I know they are working extremely hard both in the field and out of the field. 

It is crazy to think about that I have almost been in my mission for 2 months now. 

I love you all,


ELDER HAN






2 comments:

  1. Elder Han sounds like he is doing GREAT! So excited for him and those he has met and will meet. I love how him and Sister Swasey are standing like 5 feet away from each other! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that too, Susan. Such obedient missionaries!

    ReplyDelete