Saturday, July 27, 2013

WEEK 9 " GRAND FINALE"

Hello friends and family,

I am excited to tell you that I am leaving in 3 days to AUSTRALIA!  There are so many good things that are coming out of this, but I am sad because I am leaving my whole district that I grew to love and care throughout my stay here.

It's been a pretty fast week.  Really, I've been thinking a lot about what my purpose is here, and why I am on a mission.  I am super glad that I am serving here, and I know that my call was of God, and he wants me to go to Australia for a reason.

My Korean has been doing super well.  The Korean Natives always come to me, and say how good my korean is (NOT THAT GOOD).  The first week here, no one could speak korean, but I've seen so much progress it's incredible.  My whole district can speak really well, and it's insane how much they learned in only 2 months!  I am so excited for them, and the fact that they will learn so much more and mature so much more.

I have TRC tonight, where we will skype Korean speakers and teach them.  It is super hard, but worth it.

One thing I learned in the MTC is having patience.  It required a ton of patience to have a companion with you 24/7, and teaching with them. 

I am so glad that you are all supporting me, and I appreciated any letters I have received.  I hope Grandma and Grandpa are doing well, since they came back from Korea.  Also, I hope Alison is doing well, and I was wondering when the baby will come.  I saw Iris's car and heard many adventures from her, and I am glad that this summer is so much fun. 

I love you all and here are some pictures of me and my friends in the mission MTC,

Love,
Elder Han

P.S.
MY ADDRESS IS

Elder Michael Chong Jae Han
Australia Sydney Mission
P.O. Box 2723
Carlingford NSW 2118
Australia

Phone: 61 2-9841-5430
If your family ships a package with a private courier, they will need the mission office telephone number indicated above.



No comments:

Post a Comment