Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Gifts! (with pics)

Hello Family and friends,

I have exciting news.  If all of you remember, I was out on a quest to find my brother one thing.  A kangaroo coin pouch!  Guess what? I found something even better.  Supposedly in Queensland, they have what is called a cane toad.  There are heaps in Queensland, and the native Aussies have developed many things from the magnificent cane toad.  Attached is a picture of a cane toad coin pouch.  It is a real cane toad, but they hollowed it out to make it into a coin pouch.  O.o  It is pretty cool.

Anyways, I also have been doing super well on my mission.  The more I serve the more I learn, and help others.  It is a great experience for me to really push myself and to continue on the work.  Elder Easton and I are doing well together, and we are helping our ward strengthen themselves and to help them get excited for christmas, we sang in sacrament meeting!

In light of the Christmas spirit, we have been doing little things everyday to be in the Christmas mood.  For example, 20 days before christmas we had to talk to 20 people and say merry christmas!  

That is very fun, and helps us talk to more people as well.

Last week, we set up the christmas tree.

My korean is going pretty well.  I have the mindset that I will be fluent soon, and that has helped me to keep going and to continue, even though we may not have Korean investigators.  (but actually we do have a korean investigator!)

Keep working hard, and I love Christmas season because we are able to think of our savior, Jesus Christ, and what he has done for me.  I'm grateful for all of you, and wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LOVE YOU HEAPS,


ELDER HAN!






No comments:

Post a Comment