Monday, December 16, 2013

The Joys of Christmas Season! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I love you all and hope you will have an awesome christmas season!
I am looking forward to your emails and just feeling your love for me.

This week has been a blessing/miracle week.  Because it is around Christmas time, people are being more friendly and more ready to hear the gospel.  It is very good and we have miracles through our ward.

Because I have been in the ward for a while now, (almost 6 months) I have been able to see the growth and the progression.  I also have been able to really see the fruits of the efforts of them.  Our ward members this week have been really trying hard to find referrals from us, and invite them to the christmas lights.  

Through that, our area has 2 new investigators!  
I love Christmas, and I am really looking forward to continue on this work, and really dedicate my time towards it.  

It's weird that it is almost Christmas in about a week, because we are still doing the same things as missionaries. Tomorrow we have a Christmas Mission conference with a few zones in our mission, and that will be really exciting and fun!  

One thing that I have noticed a day ago is how much I was able to see people grow.  When I first got to the area, a sister just had her baby, and now she is crawling and huge!  I think it is amazing with growths of children and how fast they grow.  

I kind of liken it to me, looking back before the mission and to now.  I feel that I have grown a lot, spiritually, intellectually.  I really love this chance that I have to really help others grow and learn more about Jesus Christ, but also for me to learn more and to establish my testimony more, and make it into a huge solid rock.  

Love you heaps, and hope where you are you make snowmen and drink hot chocolate.  For me, I will make sweatmen and drink ice cold water!  

Love you,


Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment