Sunday, December 8, 2013

Aussie Aussie Aussie ~ Oi Oi Oi (Dec 2nd letter)

Hello Family and friends!

All is well here in the warmest christmas season ever!  Naturally, Sydney is getting warmer and there is no snow here.  However, the nature is simply Beautiful!

I am so very grateful to be here, and working for my Savior, and to continue to serve with all my heart.

It's been pretty hectic here, and everything is amazing.  December is what we call miracle month, where miracles will happen!    We are so excited to embark in this, and share our message of Jesus Christ and help people come closer to him.  

Fantastic news:  Fruits are coming now in season, and will be cheap!  이야!

My first convert, Harry, is moving back to china soon, and so I will be very sad.  He is very awesome and he will work magic in China!  

In other news, we had a Korean Fireside.  Just us and 3-4 families, but we had a testimony meeting and I bore mine as well.  I could feel the spirit, and I am glad that I continue to learn and study Korean.

I love you all, and I am sorry that this is short this week, 
but I am excited for you all!

Have a great week!


Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment