Monday, January 13, 2014

Blessings!

Dear family and friends, 

It is another week in the beautiful, but hot summer in Australia.  We were privileged to be able to keep going in the ward and our area.  I am amazed at how many nice people there are here.  

Just wanted to share a couple of miracles this week.  First of which I thought I would never speak Korean here, but the first sunday, I met a korean family that was in the korean fireside a little while back.  not in the same ward, but just visiting.  Then this week, one of our ward families does this homestay thing, and we were able to meet two korean girls that are both 13.  It was really awesome, and so I am planning to get to know them and practice my korean.  One looks like KARA......  I'll take a picture sometime with them.

Other than that, Elder Somsen is very awesome.  He is leaving his mission in less than 4 weeks, which is kind of weird, knowing I will already get a new companion.  There is a term in the mission field where we get to 'kill off' our companion, and the person who ends his mission is dead.  So it's pretty funny.  

We have been really blessed to have air conditioning in our room, because if we didn't... we would die.  My old area just had fans, so it probably is really hard for them.  

I am using all of my christmas presents from my family, one of which is some modeling clay.  

I made me! (see picture)  


LOVE YOU HEAPS,


ELDER HAN

No comments:

Post a Comment