Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Australian Day!

Hey Family and friends,

First off, Happy Australian day!  Something cool that Aussies do is that if a holiday lands on a weekend Monday is a public holiday.  Cool, eh?  That is why I am emailing you on Tuesday instead of Monday, because the library is closed when there is a public holiday.

Also, I just want you all to know that I am healthy and doing well.  A lot has happened this past week.

It was cooler this week, and supposedly next week is only supposed to get to 32 Celcius!  Thank goodness for that! 

One random thing that I did: I picked up a dead cockroach with two pens like chopsticks and put it in the rubbish bin. 

A lot of missionary work is progressing here in Australia.  It is so exciting, and I am really excited to keep going and to push as hard as I can.

I love you all, and here is a picture of me and my companion, and our mission president, President Howes.

LOVE YOU HEAPS,
UNTIL NEXT TIME

ELDER HAN


No comments:

Post a Comment