Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Transfers!

So family and friends,
I have to keep this short this week!  
Sorry, but there is a lot going on, but it is very exciting news!

Christmas was amazing, and I have some awesome photos of it, except I didn't bring my old camera and cord to show you.  I said old because the second awesome news is that I got a new camera!  Attached will be some pictures of me taking a selfie with it. THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!

I also received many gifts from the family, all of which were fantastic! 

Also, the ward members gave us lava lavas.

So, the title is transfers and I was in summer hill for about 5 months, and guess what?!?  I got transferred!  TO BAULKAM HILLS, KELLYVILLE AREA!  It is a rich community with a lot of people, but no Koreans to my dismay....

I am really excited, because my new companion is Elder Somsen, he is from Idaho, and loves Soccer.  However, he will be leaving after this transfer so I will only get to know him for this transfer.

So, right now I am in Baulkam Hills, and during the transfer meeting I was able to see all the same faces. 


But I love you all and hope you all a fantastic week.  More will come next week.

I was going to send you pictures, but I am having some difficulties, so maybe next week, yeah?

Alright talk to you soon,

Love,

ELDER HAN

No comments:

Post a Comment