Monday, March 3, 2014

Autumn

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I am so excited to email you all this week.  There is something about being a missionary that makes you so excited for the time to email and get to share your weekly experiences with family and friends! 

I love Australia so much, and the opportunity to be here at this time.  I am hoping that all of us get the chance to do all I can to share the message we teach. 
 
There is one experience that I want to talk to you about about my companion and another missionary,
 
They were going to all the houses that are inactive in our church, but to their demise no one was answering.  However, when they got to one of the last people to see, they met someone on the street.  She is ukranian and is ready to hear the gospel!  We haven't seen her yet, but the miracle is that they found her and invited her. 

It is so awesome to see blessings and miracles on the mission. 
 
I love it here, and the weather at the moment. 
In other news, I hit my 9 month mark, and it is crazy that in 3 more months I will have been on my mission for a year!  It feels as if yesterday that I just came on the mission.
 
I love you all, and just want to share one of my favourite scriptures at the moment:
2 Samuel 22:29 in the old testament in the Bible, " 29 For thou art my alamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten mydarkness."  It is awesome, because Jesus Christ is our way.  Through Him, we are able to know where to go.  
 
I love you all, and hope that your week goes well!
 
Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment