Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Miracles, Miracles, Miracles!

Hey everyone,

This last week has been very amazing for both Elder Gibb and I.  We were able to teach 28 lessons!  Which is pretty big in this area.  We are really trying hard to find new people to teach, and I know that as we continue to do that Heavenly Father will bless us.
 
Some other things.  I got a new suit that only costed 50 DOLLARS!  It is pretty cool, saying that my suit was getting pretty old, because that was the only one I've been wearing.

There are so many opportunities that are coming into our area to find new people.  We started to do an English Class.  So far 2 people have come last week.  Also, we have started to get sports involved so people can come to those. 
 
It is amazing to see how much the ward is so readily prepared to share the gospel.
 
Another miracle: the Bonzai tree that I found is not dead... I think.  It doesn't have any leaves, but I've been watering it consistently and I think that it will start to look really good.  My thoughts were: I'm going to keep it for my whole rest of the mission, and then pass it down.  Who knows?
 
I am so grateful for all of you who read this, and my invitation this week is to watch the latest Mormon message: 
 
 
It is about bullying, and I think it is very applicable for everyone.  My invitation is also to share it on facebook so that others can see it.
 
I just want everyone to know that you are all awesome!
It feels like everything is going by too fast!
 
There's one thing I wanted to share:
 
The thing that helped me most this week is looking for the good things that happened to us.  Obviously, there will be bad things in our path.  However, if we look at the good things and not the bad things, we can keep going with the attitude of optimism.  It is awesome and I know if you all do it, then you will be able to see the many miracles in your daily life!
 
I love you heaps!
 
Elder Han

P.S. Here are some funny pictures of me!




No comments:

Post a Comment