Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sense of Direction



Dear family and friends
 
Lately, I have been really seeking out to Heavenly Father what I need to do.  It has been really interesting to look back, and the things that I have learned only knowing that I still have so much to do and learn as well. 
 
It has been interesting, because as I look back it doesn't feel like it has already been a year...  So, I have a new sense of direction.  Here is my quote for the next year.  Make THIS day the BEST day.  I do not want to miss any opportunities to help bring others to this gospel.  I want to consecrate my time here and to do everything to help fulfil my purpose!
 
I just want to share with you a miracle I had with our investigator.  He is so ready to be baptized.  We had a lesson with him yesterday, and we could just feel his determination and testimony of this gospel. 

I just want to testify to all of you that FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER.  That is one of the main reasons that he is getting baptized, because he knows that he can be with his wife again one day. 

Sorry this is a short message, but I am just so excited and I love you all s very much!
 
Elder Han


No comments:

Post a Comment