Monday, September 29, 2014

Getting warmer

Hey Family and Friends,

Life here in Australia is pretty good.  We are doing fantastic, and it is insane!  There is a crazy miracle I wanted to share this week.  So on Sunday, a man just came into church, and told us that he was from Milan, Italy, and he just came 2 weeks ago.  Apparently, he was taught there, and he moved here to work, and he promised the missionaries there that he would visit church.  The day before he spent 3 hours of his time to try to find the right place, so he could get there on time for sunday!  

But the miracle is, he wants to meet with us!  He is awesome and his name is Michael O.o  

Ha, it is a little awkward when members say hi to him, because I am thinking, "how did they know my name?"  Then I remember that it is Michael's name.
Life is very busy, but I know as I keep going that we will be able to see so many blessings and miracles.

Apparently though, in our zone, one of the missionaries is from ELKO, NEVADA!!!!  His name is Elder Jordan and he is actually speaking korean. But, that is where Elder Han^2 is serving at the moment.  Shout out to him. :)

Have you ever fast forwarded a scene just to get to another scene, well, I feel like that on my mission right now.  It is as if someone is hitting the fast forward button times 4 and it is not even funny.  Weeks are going by too fast!~

But, all is well in Australia, and my accent is getting better.  Indeed, the ironic thing is, that as it has been improving, I was moved to a ward where there are barely any Aussies.  It consists of Americans, New Zealanders, Filipinos, Samoans, and Chinese!  

Anyways, love you all so very much

Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment