Monday, October 6, 2014

Spring = Summer

Dear family and friends!

What a glorious time to be here in Sydney!  

My companion and I are spending a wonderful time here helping the work of salvation progress in our area.  It has been a little difficult, because everyone is away on holiday due to mid semester break, but we know we will find people anyways.

It has been getting hot, and although we are sweating more, my tan is getting better :).  Anyways, we were blessed to have meetings with our mission president this last week, and it was all about the Book of Mormon, and as well as receiving answers to our questions.  

I really felt like it was for me, and how I could continue to help others receive answers to their questions through prayer.  

My companion is really teaching me the ways of a true blue 'Aussie' Accent.  I am SO excited to share it with all of you, but I am also practicing the good ol' british accent as well, because we have more British members than Aussie in our ward. O.o

Besides that, I am doing well.  

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN

1. Sydney Harbour Bridge (Could be an amazing background or something)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment