Monday, September 16, 2013

September 15th, 2013 letter

There is a time in missionary work where the missionary just receives the best of blessings and does so well. This week was that time!  We really were blessed and literally everything we did, we not only felt a strong spirit of peace and love, but the people we taught and the people we met were extremely prepared.  It just shows that if you work extremely hard, good things will come out of it.  

Currently, it is week 4 of the transfer, so 2 more weeks and it's back to being nervous if I am staying or going.  I really like it in SummerHill, and the people are so nice and welcoming.  I really feel that the missionary work with the members in my ward will really progress in the next couple weeks.  My trainer is doing really well, and of course he has to put up with me.  

We are really working well together as a companionship, and we are really grateful we are together.  My korean is not very good yet, in fact I think it is kind of deteriorating, because I'm back in ground zero.  My companion taught me the real pronunciation of reading and speaking, so I am back in level 1, and have yet to progress more.  

I'll tell you some blessings about my area.  There is a tongan man who before we met us had already started reading the Book of Mormon, and on the website Mormon.org, it tells people to really pray to see if the Book of Mormon is true.  He did, and he received an answer telling him that he needs to keep learning and to get his questions answered.  When we met him, we really felt the spirit.  For those of you who don't know what the spirit is, it is a feeling where we receive a peace or comfort, and sometimes a burning feeling in the heart that just makes you feel super happy and spiritually uplifted.  we felt the spirit, and we invited him to be baptized by October 12!   

Anyways, I hope all of you are healthy and safe, and hope that you be happy this week, and keep going!  

Love,


Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment