Monday, September 23, 2013

The term, Potential

Dear family and friends,

This week has been a huge eye opener to me and my companion.  Especially for me.  Sometimes, I think to myself this week has been a good week, and I don't really know what I can improve on.  Then I realize that I have so much more to learn, do, and say.  Especially now that my training will be done after this transfer, many missionaries have been telling me things that I really haven't been thinking about.  This week helped me realize my potential, and what I could be and do.  

I am really excited for this week, and I am excited for all of you!  

To answer some questions that some people had.  

Summer Hill is a suburb, but I go to the city quite often.  Like right now.  
I really enjoy my mission.  It isn't difficult when you have the right attitude.  
Something really cool I learned is this.

A-1
T-20
T-20
I-9
T-20
U-21
D-4
E-5

100%  Attitude is everything in life!


Love you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment