Monday, September 9, 2013

September 8th letter

Dear family and friends,

There were many blessings and miracles that happened this past week, some of which were extremely exciting.  One of our investigators is getting baptized, and he is so strong in his faith and his belief in Jesus Christ.  It is an amazing experience to witness people improve and to see them want to change in order to find their purpose in life. 

Apart from that, it is already week 2 in my second transfer, and it is pretty much a blessing to be in my area.  We are really working hard, and trying to get to know all the members we possibly can.  However, we can always do better.  That's the best thing about life: there is always something we can improve on.  Whether it be friendships, knowledge, charity, faith, etc, we can all work on things to help us improve.  I'm really excited to see how next week is, and how much will change. 

I feel like I've already been out on my mission for a year, but I still remember the first day I got to the field. 
My companion and I are getting around like two peas in a pod.  He is very different from me, but because of that we are really good together, I think.
Right now I am in a Korean Internet cafe, and so many people around me are watching Korean dramas.  ㅋㅋㅋ.

I have had a huge time this week to reflect on how I improved, and what I could do better.  I realized that we shouldn't be content in the state that we are in, but we should always keep on pushing through and through. 

I really appreciate the constant emails, and the awesome news that I always receive.  

SHOUT OUT TO MY COUSIN: LIA!  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

I always promise pictures, but I always seem to forget my camera....  Okay next time, I will really bring it.

Love you heaps,

Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment