Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 1st, 2013 letter

Every day is such a beautiful day.
And what is quite interesting, is that it isn't getting cooler, but getting warmer.  Yep, the seasons are opposite, and I actually heard that Christmas is almost the hottest day of the year!  O.o

Anyways, our area is doing okay.  We received a car.  I probably already said that, but it's different and hard to get anywhere.  So i bought a GPS.  BEST THING I DID SO FAR.  Haha, it is really helpful, and now we don't need to worry about getting lost. 

Anyways, today was pretty busy, and this week was okay.  We have a couple of baptisms coming up, and hopefully they don't drop us before that.  There are heaps of Chinese and it is really interesting to talk to them, because they are really interested in God and Jesus Christ. 

I really appreciate all the emails and I am super glad that they keep coming.  Every week, reading the emails of everyone make me so motivated and ready to keep on going. 

A blessing for us this week was probably this one Vietnamese guy named Ricky.  There was a baptism the day we were going to teach, and he straight up asked us if we could go!  It was crazy, and he really wanted to see how it went and what we did. 

I am extremely grateful for all of you, and of the wonderful support I have received.  I know that you are doing all well, and I hope that you have a wonderful week!

I will continue to write you, and try my best to keep it interesting, but all is well, and

Love you heaps!!

Elder Han

P.S.  If you find Tim Tams in America, try them and warm milk and bite the ends and use it as a straw and then eat the tim tam.  Oh so good!!!  But I don't eat them too much - don't worry mom.


Have  a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment