Monday, October 28, 2013

Hey family!

Hello family and friends,

페키지 주셔서감사합니다!

I am so excited to talk about this week, and what I did.
This week we had another baptism.  Her name is Angeliki and she is greek.  It is an awesome experience everytime, and I am looking forward to continue on the work and be as diligent as possible.  
I was told that I need to share more pictures, and so I will in this email.  Some of them are of me, and my companion, and some other people, but that is about it.

Oh!  I have started to LOVE cooking!  Mom, I tried making your chicken, and guess what, It tasted almost close to it.  If i marinated it a little more, it would have been almost exactly like it!  

This week helped me recognize the importance of patience.  The reason being was because in order to work, i needed patience, and to wait for the right time to do things.  sometimes I want to do things right then and there, but that is impossible.  so,  that is what happens.

Anyways, it is still spring time, but it feels like summer... Meaning it is hot!

My korean is doing a lot better, because I have been really trying to use it as much as possible.  
Although we aren't teaching anyone currently that is korean, we are talking to heaps of members and people who are korean.  So it has been a blessing to us, Elder Easton and I.

Anyways, there are so many things to get done it is crazy.  Life has been getting more hectic, but that is the fun of it. 

The trees and everything is blooming.  Actually the other day, my companion and I went to someone's house and had sugar cane!  They were also growing bananas meaning that they had a banana tree...  I was so happy!  People just have banana trees in their backyards.  That means I don't have to buy any! 

Also, we had a special p-day last week, because the whole mission didn't get any crashes for 2 months, our mission president gave us a special p-day.  We were able to go to the Imax theater and watch hidden universe in 3d!  It was so cool, but I felt so weird that I was doing it.  The visuals were really cool though.  

I love you all, and I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Han

P.S.:  To family:

누탤라 너무 마싰어요!  (did i spell that right?)
그리고 수트 받지안았습니다. 근때, 오늘 암마 받겠습니다.










No comments:

Post a Comment