Monday, October 7, 2013

First week of tranfers! (Week 11? I think) - "Hectic"

Alright Friends and Family!

This last week was very hectic.  As you may know, I was talking about transfers and how they were coming up, and also many of my leaders telling me that I might be a trainer, or leader, or whatever.  
So, you may all be wondering what happened. 

Well I'll tell you. 

First, the weather is getting a little colder, which is extremely weird, because it is almost summer. 
Oh man, I just can't wait to tell you what happened!!!!

I am training!  Yep, I was not ready for that.  It is crazy, but awesome at the same time! 

My companion is Elder Easton, and he is speaking Korean!!   He is super prepared which I am very grateful for. 

That's that.

Next thing,  I had my first baptism!   His name is Harry, and I have uploaded a picture of Harry, Elder Jun, Elder Easton, and I.  I probably got fat, but as you may be aware, I am trying to achieve the status of an islander, so...  HAHA 

Actually, I think I have been maintaining weight. 

Aside from that, I am super excited for what is going to happen, and I am excited to tell you so many things. 

Let's see.  

Elder Easton is super friendly!  He goes to every Korean ( sometimes Chinese ) and says 안녕하세요! To everyone!!  it is super funny and awesome.  His courage and motivation are amazing!

Anyways, here are some pictures. and if you have any questions just send me an email.
Oh!  We didn't watch general conference yet,  it is this saturday and sunday at our chapel. 

Love you all, and good luck this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment