Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Obedience leads to blessings

Dear family and friends,

This week has been both really rewarding and tiring!  We made goals for lessons and even who we would teach, and I can't stress how important it is to set goals for your life!  I was really working so hard this week that I got lost in the work.  It is pretty insane that I learned so much this week regarding patience, humility, pride, frustration, and so much more.  I learned how to have more humility in all my doings, and that it isn't through me that is doing the work, but rather God.  

Training is very helpful for the trainer.  I feel like Elder Easton is training me!  Haha, but he has the fire that all missionaries do when he got here, and helped me to make my fire bigger as well.  

I really enjoy all your emails, and encouragement.  I love you all, and I just want you to know that not only do I love you, but Heavenly Father loves you as well.  That is the truth.

I also want to talk about my theme for this week.  Obedience leads to blessings.  If you are exactly obedient, but really want to be not because you have to, but because you want to, you will be blessed.  I have come to the conclusion that I love being Obedient, and I can notice the difference between the two: the not obedience, and the obedience.  

We really strived to do our goal which is 20 lessons!  We pushed it, and it was the last day and we were down 1 lesson, but we knew that we could accomplish it.  We were one hour left before we had to give our numbers for the week when we visited a family and shared a message and helped them understand the importance of missionary work.  We realized that as we work hard, be obedient, and stay true to our faith, we will be blessed.

This week is going to be amazing!  I am super excited for the many things that will happen soon.  
We have another baptism this week, and have one more baptism next month!  I'll take some pictures and you will get them next week.  

Also, I will take some pictures of our many places we visit and so forth!  

Love you all, 

Elder Han 


P.S. Aussie word of the day:  Milo ( a type of drink that is very good to the taste )

No comments:

Post a Comment