Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Addition of new missionaries!

Dear family and friends,
 
A huge announcement is that we have new set of missionaries in our ward!  So that means double the efforts in Kellyville!  It has only been a week, and we have started to see many miracles from the new missionaries.  Their names are Sister Cluff and Sister Valdes.  We gave most of our investigators to them, because we felt impressed that they would help them progress.  THEY DID!  One of them asked them if she could come to church.  The miracles continue.
 
It's been a pretty hectic week, and has been raining a lot this week.  A lot of things have just been happening lately, but I know that as I continue to work my best and do what I need to do that Heavenly Father will help me. 
 
Elder Gibb and I are doing a lot of work!  =TIRING, but WELL WORTH IT.
 
My Bonsai tree is doing well.  I've been watering it daily, as well as giving it heaps of sun.  So, hopefully it blossoms soon. 
 
I am so excited for General Conference, where we can hear our modern day Prophet and Apostles!  It is so awesome to learn what they have to say. 
 
Elder Jun, my trainer, is about to end his mission soon...  It just feels like yesterday when I was with him.  A lot of things changed with the missionaries that I have been with.  My trainee Elder Easton has already trained an elder named Elder Evans.  Just this transfer, Elder Evans got called to train as well! 

In the mission, we have what is called a family tree.

Elder Jun (my Father) => Me => Elder Easton (my Son)=> Elder Evans (Grandson) =>Elder Hung
                                          II                                                                                     (great grandson)
                                          V
                                      Elder Gibb (My Son)
 
It's pretty cool to see what happens every transfer.  It is also the beginning of another one, so I have 5 more weeks until another transfer! 
 
Something that I have been thinking a lot about is family history.  Genealogy and the importance of it.  In our ward, we were kind of trained as a whole ward how to use familysearch.org and what we can do with it.  I think that as you invest in the time with that, you will be able to see the blessings of finding about the ancestors we have and to learn from it as well.
 
I am so grateful for the missionaries that taught my Father and Mother.  I am grateful that my parents joined the church, so that I could be able to grow my testimony of Jesus Christ.  I know that as I continue to be diligent and work hard, that Heavenly Father will bless not only me, but those that I teach and those that I love. 

I pray that all of you will find a way to come closer to God this week.  That you may all be healthy and well, and do everything that you need to do!
 
Love you so much,

Elder Han

No comments:

Post a Comment