Friday, April 11, 2014

Happiness and Sincerety

Family and Friends!
 
What a fantastic week we just had!  I know a lot of you had the privilege of watching General Conference!  Interesting part about Australia is that we don't watch it until next week!
 
I am so excited to talk about my week and share the many miracles that have occurred on my mission. 
 
It's been amazing to see the progression of the ward since I've been here for about 3 1/2 months.  Honestly, it has been so fast, and amazing. 
 
I want to share with you an experience I've had:  I was walking down the street and there were three boys probably the same age as Chris, and I just said, "Have a good night!"  Granted, it was about 8:00 Pm, and so it was quite dark.  However, as I kept walking, I looked out and no one else was around to talk to, so I turned around and talked to them.  Two of them were not really excited to talk to me, but the last one was.  He talked about how he never judges until he learns more, and so I invited him to learn from us! 
 
The miracle of this experience is that people are always being prepared to hear the gospel, and all we need to do is either invite or accept to learn. 
 
The title is Happiness and Sincerity, because I've learned a lot this week to be a happier influence in other people's lives, no matter the circumstance.  And to also be sincere to those we talk to.  I honestly can say now, that I love each and everyone of the people I talk to and I really want them to listen to the wonderful gospel.
 
I'm so excited for all of you, for another week! 
Stay safe and healthy, and I will pray for all of you!
 
LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN



No comments:

Post a Comment