Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hey everyone!

First, I want to say happy mother's day to everyone!!!!
Second, there were so many miracles this week!  It is so awesome!

First: We were on a train going to a meeting, and when we walked out we sat at a bus station for a little bit waiting for a ride.  We were just saying hi to everyone, but there was one person who walked towards us with some luggage, and she stopped what she was doing, put her things down, and said "I need some prayers with you."  She then started explaining her life and what she was going through, and said that when she saw us, she felt like she needed to pray with us.  We got talking, and before she left, she said, "I want to meet with you after my travels in a couple weeks."  What a miracle to know that we were in the right place the right time.

Second:  We were thinking of ways how we can get to know our less actives more, and so what we did is that we decided that we would bring food over to one of our less actives house, and just say, "Hey!  We came to have dinner with you!  Can we come in?"  That being said, we just walked in and started to dish out the food, and we had an amazing talk with him and found out the problems that he is facing at that time.  It is a good way to get to know people and have an opportunity to talk to them.

I am so grateful to be here in this mission, and the fact that I have almost been on my mission for a year is very crazy!  In fact, it feels like I've only been on my mission for about 1 month....

My companion is so funny, and his faith is inspiring.  He has total trust in God and is willing to do anything in order to help people learn more about the gospel.

I love you all, and here are a couple pictures of us!

ELDER HAN

1. Elder Honema'u and I just taking a funny picture together
2. Our chapel is very different from other chapels!!!  IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL





No comments:

Post a Comment