Monday, May 12, 2014

May 5th letter: Transfers!

Hello friends and family.

This week has been pretty hectic...  We had transfers, and I was transferred out of Kellyville.  I will miss all the great things there, but it has been awesome! 

My new area is called Leura, in the BLUE MOUNTAINS!!!!

It is pretty awesome there, the missionary work is progressing a lot, but there is one flaw...  IT IS FREEZING!  In fact, we saw a glimpse of snow for 1 minute!  It is getting to be 2 degrees celcius, and it isn't even winter yet....

If you do think of sending me things, I do need mittens and solid colored sweaters...

I love you all so much, and my companion's name is E. Honema'u from TONGA!!!!  It is awesome!


I am so excited for everything, and I don't really have time to tell you everything...

BAD NEWS: I left my bonsai tree in Kellyville.....  SO, i'll have to find a new one.

Here are a couple pictures of everything!

Love you heaps,



No comments:

Post a Comment