Monday, May 19, 2014

Miracles of Fasting

Hello Friends and Family!

Lately, I've been focusing on how to recognize the Spirit, and what Heavenly Father wants me to do.  It has been very influential to me on what I need to continue to improve on.  So, I want to share a couple of miracles that we've had in this week

Miracle 1:  We were going to Lithgow, which is an hour drive from our flat, and it is still in our area!!!  Anyways, we were fasting that day and were trying to fast for new investigators as well as people that we could teach.  We got there, and we had an appointment with a member in our ward.  While we were outside visiting her, literally everyone she knew walked past us, and she introduced them to us!  It was just a miracle that we had people to talk to, and an opportunity for them to be acquainted with us.  WE FOUND A NEW INVESTIGATOR THAT DAY! :)

Miracle 2:  You probably were wondering.  Elder Han, have you seen a kangaroo yet?  The answer is that I have been waiting for a year in Sydney, and I FINALLY SAW NOT ONLY ONE, but like TWENTY!  We were able to go to dinner to one of our member's home, and we saw heaps just jumping around! (picture attached)

We were able to have a lot of conferences and I was really impressed of all the missionaries, and their willingness to serve the Lord.  It has also been really amazing to see new missionaries become who they need to be and the potential that they have.  Being in a leadership position really helps me recognize the love that Heavenly Father has for each and everyone of them and us.  

I'm always so excited to share this wonderful gospel, and my invitation to you is if there ever an opportunity to hear from us missionaries, please at least listen.  

I love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful week!!!

ELDER HAN

1. Kangaroos!!!
2. Sunset up at the mountains!!!
3. E. Honema'u trying to pull a weed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment