Monday, October 13, 2014

Fizzy

Dear friends and family!

I am doing well this week.  We were able to watch general conference this week.  A little late, but it was fantastic!  One thing I loved was the opportunity that some of the general authorities had to speak in their own language!  I can't wait until a Korean will speak!

One of our investigators is italian, and he is so cool!  His name is actually Michael, so it's pretty weird hearing my name, because I haven't heard it in ages, but he is super awesome!  

I am so happy to be here, and especially to be in this particular area.

OH!  One of our members is KOREAN!  Anyways, they had us over, and we had all the korean food you could imagine.  It made me so happy!  :)

The reason why the title is named Fizzy, is because (FUN FACT) Fizzy = soda!

Cool, huh?

Life is still moving.  I love this gospel, and I am truly excited for this week!

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN

No comments:

Post a Comment