Monday, October 27, 2014

I am Chinese :)

Dear family and friends,

Apparently, I am chinese.  Haha, one of the members thought that I was Chinese, and just commented on how when I go back home, I will be able to do the work there as well.  I just nodded my head, and accepted the fact that one day I would be chinese.  :)  Especially here in my new area (I've only been here for 2 months now) and people speak to me in Chinese.  I kind of wish I studied it before, so I can understand what they are saying to me. 
Anyways, this week has been pretty good.  We were able to get a lot of things done, and succeed in many of our goals. 
It is amazing to see the change of missionaries and how fast we adjust to new things.  Especially new companions. 

Elder Reiner is super funny, and he loves music.  One could say that he is a professional whistler.  I am practicing, but nevertheless my whistling skills are not progressing.  Insomuch, I have given up the course of Whistling 101
Besides that, I am doing well. :)
LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN

No comments:

Post a Comment