Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New transfer - Bitter sweet

Hey Friends and Family!
Bitter Sweet news.  My companion got transferred, :( but I got a new companion. :) And guess what (SHOUT OUT TO MY GERMAN SPEAKING MISSIONARIES) He is German! 
His name is Elder Reiner, and he is super German.  It reminds me of all the german friends I had back home. :) 

Anyways, the work here is progressing and we are seeing so much success.  It is seriously unbelievable.  We are able to see the changes, and things that can help our area grow.
Same old in the university work.  We are teaching a lot, and seeing many amazing successes.  We have some baptisms scheduled for next month, so I will keep you posted.
I decided that I would just send heaps of pictures, so here you go!

LOVE YOU HEAPS

ELDER HAN

This is my companion Elder Reiner :)
Hab dich lieb! ♥
























No comments:

Post a Comment